Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dress Lust

I'm not really looking forward to Valentine's day, I'll admit it. I mean what single person really looks forward to a whole day devoted to couples in love, but also because it would be the 1yr anniversary for me and my ex. *sting* That being said, I am really loving the Valentine themed dresses that eShakti has on their site right now. They are so very, very cute! 
found here

found here

  
found here
And those are just a few! They have so many cute dresses up now, I wish I could win the lottery and buy the lot of them. *Lust Lust Lust* Sorry I'll just mop up my drool now and go about my day.

2 comments:

  1. the first dress is gorgeous! i think its calling my name ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! you would look Gorgeous in that dress! especially with those red heels you paired that black and white B&lu dress with! The hubz would be dazzled!

    ReplyDelete