Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sweet little slut...

I have to first thank Dee from The Merry Traveler who I just adore and who blogged today about this great shop she discovered called Locher's. It's full of the cutest clothes and accessories imaginable with a very definitive bite to them. Each piece at Locher's is crafted to give a quaint unassuming sweet look, but look closer and you'll see little signs of naughtiness. There's also an incredible sense of detail in their pieces, be it the intricate cross stitch in the shirts or the sweet accents in the necklaces. It's simply delightful to me. Pictures say it so much better than words, so here's a few of my favorites.

Be Mine!
Kick you in the Balls

Best piece of Ass in Town

Better yet you should definitely check out there site, there's so much more on there for you to drool over and much better images. Sadly it looks like the shirts at Locher's only go up to a Large, which probably won't fit me, but they are so cute and I had to share with everyone. You can find Dee's post about them here The art of being foul mouthed she also shares a coupon on her post. I also highly reccomend reading the about section at Locher's because Nicole Locher sounds like someone I'd want to be best friends with.

No comments:

Post a Comment